Monday, January 23, 2012

The First Post..

This is the official random ass blog! Anything goes on here..It is Rated Whatever! Now, since we got that shit out the way, here is the first official post.

As much as I love fashion, and what's new and hot in the streets, there is one 'fad' that I just don't like. I don't understand the 'thrift store' look that a lot of black females are claiming these days. It's mostly the college girls that I've seen rock this look. The 'thrift store' look is simply achieved by going to your local Goodwill, Salvation Army, or any type of vintage or thrift store, buying a bunch of shit in a variety of different patterns and colors, putting them altogether and calling it an outfit. I personally will just stick to Forever21, and Aldo. But, that's just my opinion. I don't get it, I'll never rock with it, I just wont. Maybe someone can explain it to me? Or not. 

And I guess I should apologize if I've offended anyone..It is what it is :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment